The Human Factors Group operates a number of standing committees or groups (SGs) tasked with monitoring developments, setting up focus teams and advising the main committee on matters in a specific field of Human Factors interest.
Standing Groups may enlist the aid of outside experts by co-opting or consultation as required. The groups have their own subsites:
- Flight operations and Training Standing Group (HFG Ops)
- Cabin Crew SG – the HFG Cabin Staff Standing Group (CCSG)
- Engineering SG – dedicated to Human Factors in the Engineering Environment (HFG:E)
- Conference Planning – HFG Conference Planning and IT (ITSG)
For further information please see the individual entries above.
Additionally, the HFG maintains close links with the CRM Advisory Panel, which was founded by the HFG as the
- CRM Advisory Panel (the HFG/CAA Accreditation Panel)
HFG Standing Groups
- Human Factors in Flight Operations and Training
- Cabin Crew Standing Group
- ATC Standing Group
- HFG:Engineering (HFG:E)
- CRM Advisory Panel
- Conference Planning & Infrastructure